Primrose Magic - Poem by Marilyn Lott
My Primrose seems like Magic
For after a cold stormy winter
It springs up out of nowhere
Oh yes, it is such a winner.
It is always such a treasure
It can bloom in icy snow
It seems to be the sunshine
That makes my Primrose grow.
Comments about Primrose Magic by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda