ivor or ivor.e hogg
Procrastination: The Thief Of Time For M Lady Catrina - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
The clock ticks inexorably
Each second moves the minute
hand forward infinitesimally.
Or so I’m led to understand.
But I afraid I cant agree.
Sometimes if I should look away
The hands move forward rapidly
Much quicker than the normal way.
What happens to the time that’s passed?
I can’t retrieve in any way.
The present has become the past.
I’ve lost a portion of my day.
I wonder if you’ve noticed too
The sneaky tricks which clocks can do.
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
Comments about Procrastination: The Thief Of Time For M Lady Catrina by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl