Pseudo Belief - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
We have got to know more of planets.
Still we believe they are destiny guides.
We learnt the truth of Darwin’s theory.
Still we believe Adam and Eve concept.
Marriages matched by the birth chart go astray.
Marriages vetoed very well thrive.
Still we cherish hopes in birth chart.
We thus fool others and ourselves.
The knowledge is lame before belief.
Comments about Pseudo Belief by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl