Pseudo Faith - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The little boy complained to his father
Of his brother, who had beaten him.
Subsided his rages in his belief
That his father would punish him.
The God came into being thus
To the people who invoked Him
Whenever they were helpless,
Crippled with fear to solve for them.
Whether or not He punishes the guilty,
Whether or not He rewards the devotees,
The devotee feels relieved of anxiety
And is unburdened to go on tranquility.
Comments about Pseudo Faith by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl