Pt.2 The Aftermath - Poem by Logan Rheinst
This feeling is out in the open,
and nothing at all has changed.
The hope, it has been broken,
but no one here's to blame.
We're just living out life's little game,
that we play to chose our paths.
We play until we go insane,
then unleash our drunken wraths.
The dream, it was unstable,
the results could have been tragic.
But they simmered down quite quickly,
with no causing of any havok.
If this is the way it has to be,
then I'll take it all in stride.
But if it proves too much for me to take,
then I’ll run to those I can confide.
Comments about Pt.2 The Aftermath by Logan Rheinst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda