Public Restroom - Poem by Konjit Berhane
Every public restroom has writings
On the walls of course.
Where else would one write?
No matter which country or language
With meaning or with out
Full sentences, quotations and even names
Why would anyone write his/her precious name
On a public rest room
Or is it their enemies’ name?
People write on walls of public rest rooms
I wonder why?
Do a research
If you want to know…!
Comments about Public Restroom by Konjit Berhane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda