Put That Knife Down - Poem by Emily Vallee
Put that knife down
It does you no good.
Causes you more pain,
Causes you to lose your mind.
The scars that lay on your wrist
Will leave you scars.
Using this sharp sliver knife
Will not help.
Take a breather and think a moment,
That moment could change a lot.
Just know things get better
Even if its slow, so
Put that knife down.
Comments about Put That Knife Down by Emily Vallee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda