Hate To See You Cry - Poem by Emily Vallee
When you cry you make me fall from your eyes,
While I fall from your eyes I think of you.
From all of the pain and all of the lies,
You wish you could go back to being two.
You close your eyes and cry even more,
I hate to see you at your weakest point.
I fall and watch you cry onto the floor,
You feel a sharp aching pain in your joint.
You taste the falling salty tears and cringe,
You know you can always count on me now
You now squeak like a rusty door hinge.
Now all you can do is just take a bow.
Don’t forget who you are or you will fall,
Just know you can lean on me when you ball.
Comments about Hate To See You Cry by Emily Vallee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda