Dog Abuse - Poem by Emily Vallee
I'm a little Boston Terrier dog,
You don't understand what you do to me
I often get lost in the bloody fog
Can't you let me be who I want to be?
All the times you hit and hurt me leave scars
You have so much anger in your dark eyes
I wish that you would just send me off to Mars.
You are my owner, I should not despise.
You lock me up all through the day and night
You never feed me so I get weaker.
Why do you hit me with all of your might?
I wish that I could just find me seeker.
Why do I always wish that I could die?
Why do I always want to say goodbye?
Comments about Dog Abuse by Emily Vallee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl