Lawrence S. Pertillar
Putting The 'Who' In You - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Removing the 'I don't know'...
And putting the 'who' in 'you',
Makes a difference when appreciating
With dignity and respect.
It creates an accountability,
That affords decisions made.
And accepting opinions made by others...
Who may not understand the 'who' you are,
Inside and within first you command!
It removes indeciveness and abilities to excuse.
You begin to see that done with others,
And 'that' being done by them...
You simply refuse!
Knowing 'who' you are without neglect,
Makes criticisms of others done...
Allows and gives you a reason to recieve,
An openness for you
That becomes more circumspect!
Comments about Putting The 'Who' In You by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye