Q&A With An Angel - Poem by chad fisher
I had a dream in which I opened a silver book, inked with golden lettering, and when I read it I saw nothing but questions.
There were so many questions and I turned the page and the next page had far too few answers, to answer the questions before them,
And furthermore, upon closer introspection, some of the answers weren't the right answers to any of the questions asked.
Then an angel came down and handed me a gift. He told me not to open it, and I obeyed.
But then I ventured for just a little peek, and in this peek I saw the answer to all my questions and it was simply this: '....'
Comments about Q&A With An Angel by chad fisher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl