Lawrence S. Pertillar
Qualms - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those sudden qualms manifesting...
Coming in an alarming harm,
To arrest with an unresting,
Of my possessed propriety...
May come to test my endurance...
But my experiences,
Has strengthened my abilities.
I keep the capacity of my capabilities,
Intact with self examination.
And doubts I don't leave to float about...
To weaken those beliefs,
That stood me tall on my own two feet.
To rid me of those insecurities perceived,
Hiding an incompetence within me breeding...
That does not exist in me to feed.
Comments about Qualms by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl