Quest - Poem by GERRY BRIGHT
God put an angel on earth just for me.
But in my quest for you, I have stumbled,
and fell, sufferd and cried.
For I thought I would have to wander
In loneliness for the rest of my life.
Then one day you appeared like
A vision in a rainbow and,
I have loved you since the first
moment my eyes met yours.
You are my sunrise, you are my sunset.
Comments about Quest by GERRY BRIGHT
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl