Why Not Me - Poem by GERRY BRIGHT
More than the cloud to the sky,
More than the wave to the sea,
More than the rain to the rose,
Are you to me.
My love is hidden in her breast,
Where I may never be;
Love comes to all the rest,
Why not me?
Will you remember me when,
My bones cry out from the dust;
Why not me, why not me?
Comments about Why Not Me by GERRY BRIGHT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda