I Love - Poem by GERRY BRIGHT
The way your fingers slip in to mine
The way you lay your head on my chest,
when we sit on the couch.
The way your lips are soft and warm.
The way you are pressed against my back,
when I awake in the morning.
The way of your girlish giggle
The way your hair falls across your
face and neck.
The way you lay your head on my shoulder,
when we dance.
The silky softness of your body
The sparkle in your eyes
The essence of you.
The way you always think of others
The way you always make me feel special.
Comments about I Love by GERRY BRIGHT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl