Questionable - Poem by Satish Verma
Give me a home for sparrows.
An outcry was rising,
why do you go from aphids to moon.
Midnight and a howling.
I am scared of hungry wolves
roaming in alleys.
Two small mounds and a
split code. There was left nothing
in alphabetical order.
Dry aquarium. Why did the fish
leave for the veins of glass? Lights
were out in search of a dark corner.
The corpse was unbuttoned,
why do you wash your food before eating?
Comments about Questionable by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl