Questions For You - Poem by Sean Hart
Do you ever want to leave me?
I never want to leave you
I've loved you from hello
I'll love you after goodbye
Do you want to turn your back on me?
I'll never turn my back on you
I don't know where I'm going
But as long as I can see you
I know I am safe
Have you ever wanted to give up?
I'll never give up
As long as I can still see you
I'll fight to get to you
Comments about Questions For You by Sean Hart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl