Spinning - Poem by Sean Hart
I need strength.
I can’t stay up.
My head is spinning.
So get me off this merry-go-round and set my feet on solid ground.
Help me, hold me, don’t let me fall.
Be my strength, be my wall.
I need your touch and the sound of your voice.
I can’t let you go but I have no choice.
Your eyes like candy
Your voice lifts me high
A kiss from your lips and I go flying by
I love you so much
I cant live without you
I wont believe that I’m gonna have to
Comments about Spinning by Sean Hart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye