Racism Haiku - Poem by Chenou Liu
for Abraham Joshua Heschel who proclaims that Racism is man's gravest threat to man.
'those slanted eyes'
in the room silence
what does white
Note: The phrase, 'slanted eyes, ' is a racist slur that refers to a person of Asian descent, especially of Chinese descent.
Comments about Racism Haiku by Chenou Liu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl