Ragg Doll - Poem by Jamal Brown
What have I done to upset you this time?
Why do you always insist to take your anger out on me?
Please tell me, what must I do to make you see.
You shake me up and throw me around like a ragg doll,
without concern for how I feel.
I don't understand what you want from me. You were'nt like this when we got married.
Why must you take your anger out on me?
Why must you drink yourself to death?
Why must you throw me against a wall?
Comments about Ragg Doll by Jamal Brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl