Jamal Brown Poems
- Beautiful Mother God has blessed me with a beautiful ...
- Is It Love? Their hearts pound at first sight. Is it ...
- A Soldier's Homegoing It could't wait another day She'd ...
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sing... I know why the caged ...
- Don'T Cry For Me Even though I'm gone from you physically, ...
- Born This Way Stop critisizing me just because I don't fit ...
- Nobody To Me Another day Another rain. More sorrow More ...
A young handsome 19 year old man trying to make it in today's society. I've had a passion for writing poetry for a long time. I just started collecting all of my poetry the begining of the 2009 year.
I'm in the long process of writing two books. One is a poetry book and one is a novel. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I love hanging out with my friends, listening to rock music, eating, sleeping, having fun, and above all giving praise to Jehovah. I love everyone, and look at them as potential brothers and sisters. Will talk to y'all l8tr! Bye! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
God has blessed me with a beautiful mother.That's the
way it goes. So I promised him that as long
as he'd let me live, I'd love and cherish her 'till
my last breath I
can no longer hold.
A strong beautiful woman who can go
through trials and
tripulations larger than
the grand canyon.
And still come out a beautiful, loving,
God fearing champion.
To even know such a woman of such
compassion and mercy she runs a great race.
God Knows she will ...