Lilibeth Sacmar Apat
Rain - Poem by Lilibeth Sacmar Apat
In my heart echoes the pain,
Hurt never heals in the rain,
Rain never quenches thirst, soul,
No balm for my numbed senses.
LIfe has a lot to offer,
Like the rain that pours wonders,
Life, like rain, fascinates me,
The downpour I have waited.
But rain is not enough now,
To wash the tears that flowed down,
Pain so deep that brought my tears,
Need peace I have not in sleep.
Comments about Rain by Lilibeth Sacmar Apat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda