Rapid Thoughts - Poem by Edwina Reizer
Rapid thoughts come and go
and I don't even know
where they're from
or how they did come?
But I don't rack my brain anymore.
For they will come again.
And I will capture some of them
and hold on to them if I can.
Just like hailing a taxi cab
that goes right on by,
rapid thoughts are hard to catch
but sooner or later if you try
Comments about Rapid Thoughts by Edwina Reizer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl