Dorian Petersen Potter
Rapture - Poem by Dorian Petersen Potter
Every time I hear your name,
I remember when you came.
Here in my memory you will live
Endless love, my heart relives!
Day and night I dream of you
For so long I’ve love you too.
Love which, inside me grew,
Look! How much I love you
For so long, so many years now,
I’ve adore you and given you love.
I can’t live without you anymore,
I love you more than I did before
Nothing will change my love for you,
I know, that you love me a lot too!
Comments about Rapture by Dorian Petersen Potter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl