Dorian Petersen Potter
Giving Thanks - Poem by Dorian Petersen Potter
Giving thanks to him, because he’s God
And God is in everything, don’t you see?
God is in you and me and always will be,
It doesn’t matter when you sin or stray!
God is always in your heart and your life
And he’s the only one who knows it all.
Give thanks to him, because he’s God,
And he loves us even we all sin and fall
God is constantly watching you and me,
Everyday when you're resting or in the go,
And God answers prayers, not in your time,
But in his own time, and does what he knows
And God created all and knows everything
Give thanks, that he’s our Savior and King!
Comments about Giving Thanks by Dorian Petersen Potter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl