Re-Zen2b - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
As the sun sets a dog barks off in the distance,
while the faint, shrill wail of a siren screams from far far away.
A voice can be heard calling, echoing from the hills below,
bouncing off the trees, the rocks,
then rolling, flowing up through the hollows,
the little valleys nestled beneath the fading light of dusk.
Calling, calling for the children to once again come in for the night.
Echoing, a resounding, reason to be...
Comments about Re-Zen2b by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl