Sinking Stone - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
Beneath the surface, love thou hast gone
as a sinking stone, to the bottom, below.
Worthless words, to be but a folly of time,
sentiment, drawn down with the undertow.
Alas, thought, feeling buoy away like bubbles,
eyes watching a last gasp for a last breath.
Sinking, closer doth destiny come,
a love born, born only for death?
Comments about Sinking Stone by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda