Edward Kofi Louis
Read It And Learn From It - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Create your won individual style as i am doing now,
For i know you by the poetry of your message;
But i am here to bring out a change.
This is my style and this is the muse that you want to read,
So read it and learn from it;
For the peace of my state of mind is talking to you.
Read it and learn from it,
For the industries are now ready for my conscience;
But this story is not over yet.
This is the poetry of a classical individual with the mystic order of life,
But live and let us live on this earth with peace and love;
For the colour of my heart is like the colours of the rainbow! !
And this creative writing of mine is for all to share.
Comments about Read It And Learn From It by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl