richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
Read My Poem Or Else - Poem by richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
read my poem or else..I will have a hissy fit,
read my poem or else..i'll write one to fit.
I will write one about you and then,
your life will never be the same.
read my poem or else..i will call my brother,
read my poem or else.. i will tell your mother.
I have written this for all to see,
so please read it just because i am me.
read my poem or else.. i will write two more,
read my poem or else.. i will close the door.
I know that you will like it and nor will you die,
but read my poem or else.. you will make me cry.
Comments about Read My Poem Or Else by richard (sean) scarbrough (james)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl