Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Ready To Eat - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Boon at noon,
Moin at night,
Soon with your spoon!
Ready to eat;
With the light of your sweet love.
Comments about Ready To Eat by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, February 12, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl