Edward Kofi Louis
Real Meal - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The real meal of the spirit is Righteous Law,
The real meal for peace is the truth,
The real meal for love is unity,
The real meal of life is respect!
The real meal for living is obedience,
The real meal for the Planet Earth is, for us to care for each other and, care for the earth;
Without hatred and war!
Comments about Real Meal by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl