Reality? - Poem by Taylor Hodges
Tragedy overruns me...
Forgotten love is falling, fallen... Gone.
Down to a point of complete solitude
Dark in the fortress of my mind
Reality is quietly slipping out my grasp.
Hundreds of words are written, scattered among the four walls
They remind me
Slowly, softly falling down my face
Falling, fallen... Gone.
Comments about Reality? by Taylor Hodges
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda