Realizations That Had Been A Long Time Coming. - Poem by kamryn chew
A faith I had in those around me.
One in particular who seemed to have
The conscience to be someone i could like.
Different now, respect is gone.
People aren't always what you expect them to be.
I guess I have known that all along.
Just kept the hope alive that someone
Might actually be what they say they are.
And so I wait, and i hope.
Again, like before.
Comments about Realizations That Had Been A Long Time Coming. by kamryn chew
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda