john tiong chunghoo
Realms Of The Butterflies - Poem by john tiong chunghoo
butterfly, are your
stripes and shades
a map to paradise?
if that is so, i am
already in one
so serene, so quiet
your gentle adventure
entrance me, transport me
tranquilly into another realm
the angels, do they fly like you?
so effortlessly, forever carrying a paradise
is paradise filled with honey? sweet
success for your rendevouz with blooms
is your caterpillar a testimony that
one grows in and out of realms?
so softly, quietly, you fly off a rainbow
leaving that little monster
you once were fluttering on trees
Comments about Realms Of The Butterflies by john tiong chunghoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda