Reared To Be Cut - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hens have got faith in their keepers.
They feed them and shelter them.
Sheep have got faith in their shepherds.
They rear them and protect them.
They refuse to believe that
They are their terminators too.
Comments about Reared To Be Cut by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda