Rectal Extrication - Poem by Patrick Bateman
Coursing through 32 feet of enigmatic anatomy,
Slithering rapidly with prickled extensions,
Impaling pelvic surroundings…
Lacerations of tubular miracle,
Resonate cripplingly throughout.
To the porcelain bowl
And rectum’s voice!
Comments about Rectal Extrication by Patrick Bateman
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl