Edward Kofi Louis
Red, Green And Blue! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Blues of life,
Blues of love,
Fragrance of life!
With the romance of nature;
Red, green and blue!
Joy in your heart today,
Because of the works of the truth.
Comments about Red, Green And Blue! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye