Red Ribbons Of Pain - Poem by Brandi Knecht
red ribbons of pain run down my face,
im blinking wildly trying to see your face,
realizing that all the bad you've done,
overcomes the good.
red ribbons of pain running down my face,
making my mascara run,
while im searching frantically for a razor or gun,
until im finally done.
red ribbons of pain still running down my face! ! ! !
(my little sister and i made this poem up together)
Comments about Red Ribbons Of Pain by Brandi Knecht
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda