Reestablishing Security - Poem by Tyler Durden
I move her body and make it shiver
Brush her lips and make them quiver.
She moans and groans, she begs for me.
I slice through her honesty.
Her head tosses back and shoots towards mine.
A kiss she wants, but i decline.
Comments about Reestablishing Security by Tyler Durden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl