Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Release Of Emotion - Poem by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
This tale of love leaves the hearts of many
Aching to take this very walk themselves
The lass is absent, yet all good thoughts
To her regress, in her arms
There was no duress.
Those strong releases of emotions
Will it ever be forgotten?
Those thought, the love we penned to the pleasure,
Will it ever come back to thy path?
The adventure that thou does create,
And here the words do so relate.
Look back at yesterday
And bid goodbye to those strong
Release of emotions
Thou had penned while waiting
For manners from heaven
Comments about Release Of Emotion by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda