.Pd. is here
Remembering A Friend - Poem by .Pd. is here
Children are like buds of flowers.
Nourish them with good thoughts,
Feed them on quality education,
And they would turn into a valley if flowers.
Their smile brings spring.
And their tears the monsoon.
They are the hope and future,
If they are allowed to bloom.
Very lucky we were
To have Nehru at the helm,
Who had vision for India
And a pure love for them.
He worked tirelessly
To bring cheer in their lives,
By quality health care
And made education a delight.
No wonder we the children
Remember him years on end
And we know on this Childrens’ Day
Chacha Nehru was our best friend.
Comments about Remembering A Friend by .Pd. is here
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl