C. Michael Miller
Remembrance & Renewal - Poem by C. Michael Miller
Your spirit... a season that
blossomed in my heart.
My heart remembers...
Eyes that invite...
Lips that hold,
Hips that challenge.
Lips that invite...
Hips that hold,
Eyes that challenge.
Hips that invite...
Eyes that hold,
Lips that challenge.
Parting is a dark time, but we plant
new seeds in our cold, distant hearts,
and wait for the sun.
Comments about Remembrance & Renewal by C. Michael Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl