C. Michael Miller
C. Michael Miller Poems
- Lighthouse I feel afraid when the sea crashes into my ...
- Bone And Stone The land greets the passing of time with a ...
- Vantage Point From my vantage point your beauty ...
- Navajo Girl The heat between them, she looks down at ...
- Living Poem I can’t figure her out, really. She’s like a ...
- Reclining Long ribbons of her hair cover my chest. Her sweet...
- Because because I need to breathe is why i kiss you as ...
My heart was wounded, but the cure finally arrived. I met a Navajo Girl, she of the Red Streak Into the Water Clan. She saved my life by giving me life. Now together, we have a new life joined with us. Our daughter Diana owns the world. We rent from her. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C. Michael Miller
I feel afraid when
the sea crashes
into my expectations...
My fears and doubts... they
ebb and flow, like the shore line
not too distant from me.
I’m still not certain
what to do, but the
need to do something,
anything, pulls me
away from the shore.
My ship goes to sea again this day.
I will keep the lighthouse in sight.
Just to be safe.