Your sword vs my pen
Remoulding Shattered Hearts - Poem by Your sword vs my pen
I thought I’d get through it alone,
But you twisted my arm
And made me do it.
You held my hand as I picked you a rose,
Closed your eyes as I kissed your nose.
My heart just missed a beat…
It knows nothing of control.
This shattered glass
That is my heart
Has become whole-
The golden light shines through.
Spit me out when you’re done me,
Chances are you’re done already.
I’m lying face down, cut up on the floor,
Drowning in my lies,
Crushed beneath the wave.
We are freaks and weirdos,
Staring into the flames
Now there is nothing left to burn.
Comments about Remoulding Shattered Hearts by Your sword vs my pen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl