Your sword vs my pen
Your sword vs my pen Poems
- Inkstains Drown the world out In cold grey sound, Spin ...
- Dear Redeemer Your religion doesn’t carry On this ...
- Remoulding Shattered Hearts Hopelessly lonely; I thought ...
- Twice, In The Heart I wish the stars could cry- The sky, ...
- My Favourite Board Game This is the board, This game we all...
- A Picture Of Grace You lie on the tarmac In shimmering lace,...
- Moonriders (Another Fatal Love... I wanted to be that ...
I'm 22, and love reading and writing poetry. I love rock music and playing guitar.
I am vegetarian and have several tattoos :)
Hope you enjoy my work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Your sword vs my pen
Moonriders (Another Fatal Love Story)
I wanted to be that iceberg,
The crash and fall into.
You disappear; will we ever meet again
At the tip of this scene?
And your words are melting my heart,
And my life goes on,
Are you writing the same words as me
In your little book?
(This song that looks a lot like mine)
Maybe this is love.
And the moon went down
Behind the raging waves,
Your fingers slipped, agonisingly slowly
From between my own,
You disappeared- fading into darkness,
Beneath me, or above.
This night last forever,
Preserved in mud,
Miles down, for...