Replace - Poem by Kev Elmer
Lift your head up for me and smile,
keep it on your face if only for a while,
I know your feeling down and broken,
you no longer hear the words softly spoken.
I want to put your mind at ease,
your soul I want to please,
to put a smile upon your face,
from the frown it will replace.
I've found your angel he's here for you,
and you thought you lost him to,
so can you sit with me for a while,
so I can replace your frown with a smile.
Comments about Replace by Kev Elmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl