Resignation - Poem by Cosi Celeste
I give up trying to change helium into hydrogen.
I give up trying to change no to yes.
I give up trying to see without my glasses.
I give up trying to run when I should walk.
I give up trying to fix what’s not broken.
I give up trying to find a three legged dog.
I give up trying to sing beyond my voice range.
I give up trying to reap what I’ve not sown.
Comments about Resignation by Cosi Celeste
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye