Infatuation - Poem by Cosi Celeste
You crossed my path while still deliberating a different notion.
Charming and precocious you took me by surprise.
Once inside, you took hold of me…something stirred deep within me.
We flirted shamelessly.
For what seemed a moment filled with magic we danced a lover’s dance lustful and unaware.
You held me captive and spellbound neither willing to break free.
Exhausted from our intercourse I slowly let you drift away
as yet another idea crossed my way,
and yet again I felt a new attraction.
Comments about Infatuation by Cosi Celeste
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl