Edward Kofi Louis
Resourcefulness - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
All i have is love;
So, consider it done when you have the muse of peace,
Dancing around the sweet muse of your romance.
You are privilege to see my culture displayed around you;
And, out of the narrow path came love,
With the muse of the rainbow colours up high in the sky.
With the muse of joy to touch your heart;
On this side of the fence,
With equal opportunities.
To trim the edges of love;
And like the spirited resourcefulness of nature.
Comments about Resourcefulness by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl