Rest Is Peace. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Away from the threats, mind finds rest.
Having one to trust, mind finds rest.
Inflicting no hurts, mind finds rest.
Peace prevails where mind is at rest.
Comments about Rest Is Peace. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl